Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sleep-Deprived Evidence of Grace

Oddly, lots has worked my favor lately. Not everything though. The internet is not included here. My daughter is too young to enjoy many of the amenities. And I am once again blogging from my phone. I don't like that, because my already bad spelling is made worse by a difficult keyboard.

But a lot has gone my way. I have been blessed once again to tour a great engineering achievement. I am here with my family, yet on business trip, so some of it is expensed (but I to work while my family plays). The flight went well.

But I am tired. It is my hope and prayer that I have been a reflector of my Master through the length of this day. I believe that is true, yet I missed an opportunity to speak with the guy next to me about my Master. Well, perhaps in the week ahead. Now I need sleep. Blessings upon y'all.

Oswald Chambers' "My Utmost For His Highest": May 15th.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment