Monday, January 30, 2012

01/30/11 - MUFHH - 1 Samuel 3:15



When Samuel had the vision as a child of the punishment on Eli's house, he feared to pass it on. So now I have this dilemma in two phases. First, I could sure use a vision telling me what God is about to do in my life. Second, do I have to pass it on, or should I? Or does that depend on the vision? I suppose I should just concern myself with hearing God before moving past that to sharing (I'm not even on cold medicine and I'm this slow this morning?). I wish I could just relax without knowing everything ahead of time. I need that 'peace that passes all understanding' to guard my heart in Christ Jesus. So, I pray a blissfully ignorant prayer of thanks, content in only what my Master shows me, and not making up parts to fill in the blanks. That will require some practice, that will. So, here it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment