Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Future of This Blog

After tomorrow, this blog goes on "autopilot" and i move on to two others.  Posts will continue for almost two months, to February 2.  The entries will be the ones missing from this blog that were entered on Facebook.  My practice of blogging started on December 16, 2010, but i didn't start using this blog as a medium until February 3 (the posts on Facebook were getting long and i had complaints).

One difference is that the posts had pictures.  Often i took them that morning and sometimes they had something to do with the entry, but not always.  They are definitely shorter entries.

I have started two other blogs, one on a Christian view of legal texts, and another for Bible study focusing on knowing Jesus through Scripture.  The first one is to prove something i have said a lot, but never really tested.  The other is because I need it.  I won't post to both everyday, and I may not post to either of them any given day.  I will still post any entries to Facebook though.

The chapter of my meanderings is closing and I am moving on to projects that I hope will drive me even more into the presence of my Master.  On that journey i will share sporadically rather than daily.  Many of you may enjoy the reprieve.  I'll leave this blog up for several months, and then probably archive it.

Blessings upon you!

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment