Friday, April 13, 2012

Views From Within The Beauty

Beauty is not only in the eye of the beholder, it is also in the eye of the Creator.


Perhaps the colors I see are only pale shadows of what I will see in heaven, but I truly enjoy the approximation here.  It is still the Sculptor of delicate petals and the Painter of vibrant colors I have to thank.  He is the One presenting these things to me, showing off, but the One who should be.

Is the color beneath the waves any less vibrant?  It's as if the very water itself glows with color and life.  Again the Sculptor and Painter presents His work, only this time we had to dive for it.

The closest approximation of people and technology just cannot touch the vibrancy of my Master.  How can I not point to the wonders of my Master and praise Him?  But how do I do it so others realize the beauty and think to praise?  I try.  That in and of itself will go a long way.  It could be that my Master will make up the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment