Thursday, April 12, 2012

Day 1 And I Already Need Help


I walk from the room to swim.  I need to wake up and accept that I am not here because of what or who I am.  I am here because I was once again, sent.  I have been sent here by my Master, and I am here at His service.  I seem to be forgetting that.  It is a vacation, but every vacation is also an opportunity to serve.


You see, it's the first day and I already see I have so much room for improvement.  My wife and I didn't pray over a meal last night, and I didn't think much of it at first, until a couple next to us did.  How simple an opportunity was missed?  I need to be one of those.  Not that I do it to draw attention to myself and any righteousness I might have (I have none but His), but rather because I accomplish two things.  It becomes clear that my Master has followers among them.  And these will hold me accountable for my actions and attitudes; they will know what I am because I will no longer be hiding.


I don't want to leave an empty spot where someone needs to see a disciple of the Master.  Master, You love me, You have my back, and I am at Your service.

No comments:

Post a Comment