Sunday, April 15, 2012

Homeward Bound

I wish I had words to sum up the experience here.  I don't.  It has been a wonderful trip, and we have been blessed.  The wonders of the creativity of my Master have overwhelmed us.


It has been a fun time of simple things like searching for unique shells.  It has been a time of exquisite sunsets, breath-taking sunrises, and soothing breezes.


Even the simplest of views has amazing elements of beauty, whether in the textures of clouds, the line traced by a tree, the curve of the hills, or the blending shades of sand, water, and sky; simple yet elegant. It is the way of my Master.


The rocks cry out in praise to the Master for having been clothed in the foam of a thousand waves. I can only join them in comparative mute admiration for what I witness.


I look forward to being home, yet I will also feel the pull to this place, and these people.

No comments:

Post a Comment