Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Meandering Abroad

Curtain Bluff | Antigua, West Indies


For the next five days I will be at the resort described in the link above. I will be there with a lot of sales folk from my company; many of whom have no or little relationship with my Master. My goal, and what readers of this blog will keep me accountable for,  is that I be a salted light to people in tasteless darkness; that the glory of my Master draw them to Him. That should be...difficult, if only because it is so hard for people to look past the person for what makes them; and it is so hard for me to be content giving the attention away.


That's where this blog comes in. I am able to be here with my wife only because my Master made it possible. I was the farmer who planted fields and watered; but it was my Master Who caused the growth, granting me a harvest. Please help me maintain that "farmer mentality" so necessary to seeking the glory of Another!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment