Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Sea and Tranquility

I am forced to spend the next three days much as you see me here. The waves roll loudly to rush the beach. The wind rustles the palm fronds. It lulls me to serenity.


But this is simply the stuff my Master adds to the best human creatures can make of His creation. The resort is wonderful. It is a beautiful setting. But it the elements only my Master can add that bring serenity. So I find my life, in many ways. I do the best I can with what I have of His creation. But it is, again, the elements on He adds that enable a serene experience within that creation.


So once again, my Master grants me peace. Yet not as the world gives peace (or tries to), but His peace; the peace He enjoys Himself. I am truly blessed.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment