Friday, August 10, 2012

Meandering Back Home

It seems strange to be here, and now leaving. It has been a vacation both relaxing and stressful. I don't know what I'm walking back into at work. There are issues at church.

The world has been moving along without me for a week. Nothing exploded. Nothing has died (so far). Family in the hospital and out, friends we've been visiting sick then well, that's about it. Nothing we could control here or at home.

So I sit here with my coffee on the shores of Lake Pens Orielle (pond aray) soaking in the dawn splendor of my Master's creativity.

All is well with my environment. So far my Master has permitted me to grow in such an environment, yet there's so much I can't see; consequences coming I hadn't thought of. Life hasn't stopped, it's the illusion of it "pausing" for a week. It hasn't, and things of stress and frustration are waiting for me back home. I feel better able to handle them. I have the perspective of the peace of my Master all around me.

So the only real delema I face is how to maintain this peace amidst the storms of my life back home. The only real way I can think of is to remember this place is here, remember my friends here, remember how I sensed my Master here. That should help keep the perspective of Pend Orielle alive in the normal storms of my life back home.




No comments:

Post a Comment